Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with two blank adjacent pages for the visa, a photocopy of the passport's data page and of the photo page if it is separate from the data page.
One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken colour passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background (size: 48mm x 33mm) attached.
If you are not applying for a visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates of residence, employment or student status, or valid Italian identity card, or other valid certificates of legal stay provided by the relevant authorities of the country where the Visa Centre is located.(European Union citizens must provide a valid certificate stating the residence, employment or student status, non EU citizens must provide a permit of stay “permesso di soggiorno” with at least six months of remaining validity).
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.
If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
(1) If necessary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide other proof, documents or supplementary materials, or require an interview with the applicant.
(2) The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and number of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant.
(1) Original and photocopy of Admission Notice issued by a school or other organizations in China;
(2) Original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202) issued by Chinese relevant authorities.
We kindly remind you that:
Holders of an X1-Visa must apply for a residence permit from the immigration department of the local public security authority in the place intended to stay within 30 days of entry to China.
(1) Round trip plane booking
(2) Photocopy of Admission Notice issued by a school or other organizations in China.
You pay all the fees on the day of collection.
- Visa fees charged on behalf of the Chinese Embassy/Consulate-General.
- Service fees charged by the Visa Centre.
Please note that visa fees and service fees may vary across different visa categories and service options. Click here for mre details.
Due to the fact that China and some countries have bilateral arrangements covering visa fees, the amount generated by the system prevails in case of any difference between the amount of visa fee generated by the system and that listed in the Schedule of Fees.
Address: Viale Liguria 40, Milano 20143, Italy
Business Hours: Monday-Friday, Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Submission of applications with Regular procedure: 9:00 to 15:00
Payment and collection: 9:00 to 16:00
NOTICE: Our visa counter will accept Express/Urgent service application until 11:00.
Address: 1st Floor, VIALE REGINA MARGHERITA 279, ROMA (ITALIA)
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 4PM
NOTICE: our visa counter will accept rush service(2nd working day collection) application until 12:00.
VISA Appliction Form.doc DOWNLOAD