Study in TONGJI
- One of the oldest and most prestigious institutions in China, it ranks top 10 of Chinese universities.
- Long history - founded in 1907, with a history of over 100 years.
- From foundation program, summer program, Chinese program to MBBS program, English taught MBA program.
- Formerly Tongji German Medical School, MBBS students will be encouraged to sit USMLE after 3 years.
- The Medical School upholds the conception of "elite education". No more than 50 seats for outstanding students per year.
- Located in Shanghai, the most dynamic city in China.
- The university is situated in downtown area and has easy access to the convenient public transportation.
- The student life in its different campuses is interesting and buzzing with energy. There are various societies that you may like to join.
Study in SUDA
- Situated in Suzhou, a city called as "Paradise on Earth" with a history of more than 2,500 years.
- The campus seems like a nice garden.
- Soochow University was founded in the year of 1900, resulting in a history of more than 100 years.
- MBBS program is good for Indian students. The staff has visited India to understand and observe the medical education system, in order to prepare and impart Indian students to match with the MCI standards.
- It is one of the national key universities under the "211 Project".
- Key disciplines at international level: radiation medicine, internal medicine (hematology), surgery (orthopedic surgery).
- It was awarded the most beautiful campus in China.
- The students can apply for JASMINE JIANGSU GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP when they finish the first year.
Study in QDU
- One of the best universities for Chinese learning.
- Located in Qingdao, a beautiful seaside city full of German and Italian style.
- Qingdao, also a renowned summer resort, and known for its world famous beer.
- The medical program has 60 years of history and the MBBS program is one of the best values in China.
- The city Qingdao has one of the mildest climates in China, a famous tour city.
- Low cost in tuition fee and living expense.
- All the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
Located in Yantai, a stunning coastal city, Yantai Vocational College enjoys a beautiful environment where there is a harmonious coexistence between the city’s rich historical and cultural traditions and its rapid economic development. Yantai is a significant international port city in northern China. As one of the first open coastal cities, a hub of international trade and a popular tourist destination in Bohai Economic Circle and East Asia, it has won the United Nations Habitat Award for the most livable city. Yantai's economic aggregate ranks the third in Shandong province. Petrochemicals industry, auto manufacture, ocean engineering, wine, electronics and biomedicine are some of its foundational sectors.
Study in YTVC
Study in UJN
- The university is a young university and it is one of the fastest-growing universities in China.
- One of the lowest tuition fees of Chinese universities.
- The living expense in Jinan city (the capital of Shandong Province) is also quite low.
- All the tutors and professor are well-experienced with good English teaching system.
- It is situated in Jinan, the "Spring Water City" for its unparalleled spring water.
- The international student dormitories are providing hotel-style services.
- A good place for the student who want to learn Chinese with limited budget.
Luzhou Vocational and Technical College (LVTC), with approval of Ministry of Education and People’s Government of Sichuan Province, was established as a comprehensive and full-time vocational college for higher education. Apart from full-time higher vocational college diploma education, LVTC involves adult diploma education, Sino-foreign cooperative diploma education and social training, and is qualified to enroll foreign students and employ foreign teachers and experts.
Study in LVTC
Study in GDPU
- One of the three pharmaceutical universities in China with a history of 50 years.
- It is located in the well-known and picturesque Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center.
- A popular institution of higher learning and Chinese training.
- The campus and the facilities are satisfactory.
- The campus is huge and the shuttle buses are provided for campus transportation.
- Wonderful climate and unique food.
- Be adjacent to Hong Kong and Macau.
- Study here, you can learn not only the Standard Chinese (Mandarin) but also native Cantonese, which is popular in "China Towns" of western countries.
Founded in 1953, Shanghai Publishing and Printing College (SPPC) was the first higher educational institution linked to the publishing and printing industry in China. Co-sponsored by the former General Administration of Press and Publication and Shanghai Municipality, it is the cradle of professional education in this field.
Study in SPPC