The UIC Gymnasium has been open to UIC staff and students since September 2017. The main building consists of four floors, including a fitness area, swimming pool and multi-purpose courts for basketball, badminton and volleyball. There are also small gyms for various purposes, including a fencing room, boxing room, table tennis room, dance and yoga room, judo and kendo room. Meet the needs of UIC teachers and students for physical education courses, competitions and daily exercise.
Study in UIC
Jiaxing University is located in Jiaxing, which is very close to major cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Ningbo.
Study in JXU
Jiaxing University has ranked NO.1 among peer universities in Zhejiang Province for five consecutive years in the university classification and evaluation by the Department of Education of Zhejiang Province.It is one of the pilot universities of application-oriented construction campus. JXU has 8 affiliated hospitals, including 1 directly affiliated hospital. There are 57 undergraduate programs,covering 9 disciplines including 2 national characteristic majors, 2 first-class undergraduate majors, 13 provincial first-class undergraduate majors, 16 provincial key (superior and characteristics) majors. In addition ,JXU has 11 national and provincial experimental teaching platforms. "
Study in HLJU
- One of the best universities in northeastern China for Chinese learning.
- The Chinese program is popular among students from Russian speaking countries.
- Small calls size for Chinese program.
- Teaching quality deserves special credit as it is professional and interesting.
- Located in Harbin, a European-style city known as "Oriental Moscow" or "Oriental Paris".
- For people who love snow sports, Harbin is the best place to go.
- The university is a respected, high level university where you can learn purest mandarin.
- The living expense in Harbin is extremely low.
- All the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
Xiangtan University (XTU) is a comprehensive university selected in the Double First-Class University list, which was founded in accordance with Chairman Mao Zedong’s initiative in 1958. On September 10, 1958, Chairman Mao Zedong inscribed the Chinese characters of Xiangtan university and told its faculty members to“MakeItAGoodOne”. In 1974, Deng Xiaoping, Li Xiannian, and other national leaders approved the resumption of its academic activities. In 1978, the State Council designated XTU as one of the 16 comprehensive National Key Universities in China. In 1981, it became one of the first universities qualified to confer master’s degree. Since then, Hua Guofeng, Jiang Zemin, Li Peng and other national leaders have successively visited, showing great care and support for XTU. On September 6, 2018, General Secretary Xi Jinping made an important instruction that he wished Xiangtan University to be much better and characterized as a university located in the hometown of Chairman Mao Zedong. In February 2022, XTU was selected in the Double First-Class University list.
Study in XTU
Study in QDBHU
- One of China's best private universities.
- The transportation around the university is very convenient.
- Overseas students can choose to live alone or live with Chinese students.
- Qingdao Developing Zone is one of the universities-serried areas and provides the availability of land for foreign investment.
- Everything on campus is well-prepared and teachers are very nice to students.
- Each semester the school organizes activities for students so that they can visit the most famous sights in Qingdao.
Study in NKU
- A member of the prestigious 211 and 985 project groups
- Ranked 10th overall in China (QS Rankings 2014/2015)
- Ranked within top 350 in the world (QS Rankings 2014/2015)
- Alumina includes Zhou Enlai, the first PRC Premier, two Nobel Prize winners and many celebrated Chinese playrights, writers and historians.
- Nankai’s Business School is ranked 10th in China (Forbes 2010)
- China’s leading International Relations School
- Nankai has developed cooperative relations with 300 colleges and research institutes in over 40 countries
- Approximately 24,000 students and almost 3000 international students
- Endowed with a pleasant climate, picturesque surroundings and a favorable academic atmosphere, Nankai University is an ideal place for learning.
- Located in the city of Tianjin, the fastest growing economic region in China, just 30 minutes away from Beijing by bullet train.
- Partial Scholarships available for English medium taught programmes (MBA, MA International Economics and Business, MA International Relations)
Study in JSU
- Good location: In east China, the University is situated in a beautiful and well-known historical and cultural city on the southern bank of the Yangtze River – Zhenjiang, between Shanghai and Nanjing.
- Excellent in Teaching and Research: The University ranks top 100 of Chinese universities.
- Low cost: The tuition fee is affordable and the living expense in Zhenjiang is fairly cheap.
- Various Programs: including Chinese program, English taught MBBS program, English taught business and engineering programs, etc.
- Student Service: The University has a cool system that each new student is allocated a volunteer whom they can contact when they have a problem with going around campus or using the cafeteria, etc.
- Accommodation on Campus: It is guaranteed for freshmen. The accommodation is pretty decent and the room is well equipped.
- Life is easy: The University has a very beautiful campus and very convenient location next to shopping malls and great supermarkets.
Study in CSU
- The best university in Hunan Province, the birth place of Chairman Mao.
- The university is among the 32 universities first acceded to the "211 Project".
- It has outstanding scientific outputs and ranks 22nd among 751 universities in "Academic Achievements Ranking".
- Very good at Medicine subject. English taught MBBS is available.
- Separate hostel accommodation for the international students with fully equipped apartment type rooms.
- Banks, post office, telephone booths, supermarkets, recreations centre are available inside the campus.
- Compare with the universities in Beijing or Shanghai, the living expense in CSU is quite low. With the same amount, you can get the high quality life style in Changsha.
Study in ZZU
- The best university in Central China.
- The MBBS program is very popular among students from Africa, Southeast Asia and South Asia, etc.
- The tuition fee for Chinese program is really affordable.
- The university is situated in Henan province, the birthplace of Kung Fu.
- The biggest Yellow River crosses Zhengzhou, a city with more than 2000 years old history.
- Separate hostel accommodation for the international students with fully equipped Apartment type rooms.
- Banks, Post office, Telephone booths, Supermarkets, Recreations centre are available inside the campus.
- Compare with the universities in Beijing or Shanghai, the living expense in Zhengzhou is quite low. With the same amount, you can get higher quality life style.
Study in SDU
- The best university in Shandong Province.
- A member of National Project 985 and 211.
- A prestigious 100-year old university, one of the oldest and prestigious universities in China.
- Founded in 1901, it was the second oldest national university in China.
- The university has the most enrollments and the largest area in China.
- The English taught spring semester MBBS program is quite popular; the curriculum of this program is based on the British Commonwealth educational system.
- The living expense in Jinan city (the capital of Shandong Province) is also quite low.
- All the tutors and professor are well-experienced with good English teaching system.
- It is situated in Jinan, the "Spring Water City" for its unparalleled spring water.