Study in ZZU
- The best university in Central China.
- The MBBS program is very popular among students from Africa, Southeast Asia and South Asia, etc.
- The tuition fee for Chinese program is really affordable.
- The university is situated in Henan province, the birthplace of Kung Fu.
- The biggest Yellow River crosses Zhengzhou, a city with more than 2000 years old history.
- Separate hostel accommodation for the international students with fully equipped Apartment type rooms.
- Banks, Post office, Telephone booths, Supermarkets, Recreations centre are available inside the campus.
- Compare with the universities in Beijing or Shanghai, the living expense in Zhengzhou is quite low. With the same amount, you can get higher quality life style.
Study in SDU
- The best university in Shandong Province.
- A member of National Project 985 and 211.
- A prestigious 100-year old university, one of the oldest and prestigious universities in China.
- Founded in 1901, it was the second oldest national university in China.
- The university has the most enrollments and the largest area in China.
- The English taught spring semester MBBS program is quite popular; the curriculum of this program is based on the British Commonwealth educational system.
- The living expense in Jinan city (the capital of Shandong Province) is also quite low.
- All the tutors and professor are well-experienced with good English teaching system.
- It is situated in Jinan, the "Spring Water City" for its unparalleled spring water.
Study in HUST
- One of the top 10 universities in China.
- The English taught MBBS program which is hosted by Tongji Medical College is worth to take.
- One of the most prestigious in Engineering: it ranks No.2 in Optical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
- Most of the teaching staff are friendly and willing to help you out regarding difficulties with assignments, or topics you don't understand.
- The laboratories and classrooms are fully equipped.
- Separate hostel accommodation for the international students with fully equipped Apartment type rooms. Banks, Post office, Telephone booths, Supermarkets, Recreations centre are available inside the campus.
- Compare with the universities in Beijing or Shanghai, the living expense in HUST is quite low. With the same amount, you can get the high quality life style in Wuhan.
- The campus and the facilities are satisfactory. The campus is huge and the shuttle buses are provided for campus transport.
- The HUST staff are very helpful and friendly. The international students office takes good care of all the students, they make sure you have accommodation, help you with your visa issues and anything else that you are not sure about.
- Lots of after school Programs organized by Chinese students, such as Chinese corner, where you can go make Chinese friends and practice language and learn about Chinese culture.
Study in SCU
- MBBS program is popular. It ranks No.3 among all 118 medical institutions of China.
- One of the 8 key medical universities in China.
- This university is a member of international network of universities.
- The International hospital of the university is the only official international hospital in South West China.
- English taught Stomatology program is available.
- Situated in Chengdu city, a garden city famous of spicy food & spicy girls.
- The university has a very beautiful campus and very convenient location next to shopping malls and great supermarkets.
- Only 2/3 tuition fee compared to universities in Beijing or Shanghai with same education quality.
- If you study here, you can learn not only the Standard Chinese (Mandarin) but also native Sichuan dialect, which is quite funny.
Study in CMU
- One of the top ten medical schools in China with a history of 79 years.
- The university was the first medical school established by the Chinese Communist Party in 1931.
- CMU has been teaching medicine in English medium since 1978.
- The University ranks 4th position among nearly 150 Medical Colleges in China.
- It is situated in Shenyang, the largest metropolis in northeastern China.
- The MBBS programs has been listed by WHO's World Directory and it has reached a leading level in China and won high international reputations.
- CMU has 3 large and modern affiliated hospitals, where students can do internship in the final year. The Shengjing Hospital is famous for its gynaecology and obstetrics.
- The MBBS students can pay only 1/3 of the tuition fee if the students choose to do internship out of China.
- Indian text books along with those of USA and UK editions.
Guangdong University of Finance & Economics (GDUFE) was founded in 1983 with the approval from China State Council. It received “Excellent” in the undergraduate education evaluation conducted by China Ministry of Education in 2008.
Study in GDUFE
Founded in 1977, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry (ZZULI) was administered by the Ministry of Light Industry until it was transferred to Henan Province as an institution administered by the local authority together with the central authority in 1998.
Study in ZZULI
SN Mandarin Chinese School, or South & North Mandarin, is named for the directions on a compass.
Study in SN Mandarin
Study in FUDAN
- One of the oldest and most selective universities in China.
- Founded in 1905, more than 100 years history.
- Ranking among top 5 in China and top 100 in the world.
- Member of C9 league of Elite Universities (something like a US Ivy League).
- The atmosphere is comprehensive, with a multicultural feel and environment.
- Located in Shanghai, the economic center of China and the most international and dynamic city.
- Transportation in Shanghai is convenient with totally 13 subway lines.
- About 74 Fortune 500 companies have located their regional headquarters in Shanghai, where there are many jobs opportunities, making it attractive for those hoping to find a part-time job during studies, or full time employment after graduation.
- The best university offers English taught Clinical Medicine program (MBBS program).