Northeast Petroleum University is one of China’s National Key Universities. The university is a dedicated center of engineering studies and research, which also offers courses in many other disciplines including science, business administration, literature, law, and education.
Study in NEPU
Study in ECNU
- International University: The New York University Shanghai, China's first Sino-U.S. university is jointly operated by New York University and the Shanghai-based East China Normal University (ECNU).
- Excellent in teaching and research: It is listed as a member of the "985 Project" and "211 Project" (National key University).
- Good Location: The university is situated in the downtown of Shanghai and is well known as a Garden University for its beautiful campus.
- Good at Chinese training: The university owns the state base for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language. It is also pointed by the office of overseas Chinese of the State Council as the Chinese teaching center.
- Convenient transportation: There are means of transportation around such as subway, light railway and many different bus lines which link to most sections of the city.
- Life is easy: Shopping centers, banks, post offices, and supermarkets are all near the university. School clinic, book store and cinema are on campus. The dorm provides 24 hours free internet access.
- Student Support: The International Students Office will in charge of the international students' affairs during their studying at ECNU.
- Various non-degree programs: including semester Chinese program, short-term Chinese, intensive Chinese program, business Chinese program, and also English taught short-term program.
Study in SISU
- The university is an internationally recognized, prestigious academic institution.
- One of the Best 5 Universities in Shanghai for Chinese learning.
- Long-term Chinese programs: Semester or Academic Year.
- Summer programs and Winter Programs available.
- The university has the worldwide reputation in language training. The Graduate Institute of Interpretation and Translation (GIIT) of SISU is awarded the highest ranking by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters, as the only Asian university among the 15 top professional conference interpreting schools in the world.
- The university has established 7 Confucius Institutes in Asia, Africa, Europe and South America.
- World Class Facilities for Language training: A powerful digital audio-visual database containing multimedia resources in foreign studies has been set up to serve the needs of teaching and research. The University also houses a range of state-of-the-art teaching facilities including world-class simultaneous interpretation systems, satellite signal-receiving devices and linguistic laboratories.
- Highly respected by Russian students for the university was named as Shanghai Russian School in the beginning.
Study in SDJZU
SDJZU was approved to be one of the first well-known universities for molding talents in Shandong province.
SDJZU was approved to be one of the first construction units approved by Colleges Collaborative Innovation Center in Shandong Province.
SDJZU has established connections with more than 40 universities from more than 20 countries and regions.
SDJZU was the first that was authorized to recruit overseas students.
Study in CUFE
- CUFE commits itself to the development of internationalization, and pays much attention to the education of international students.
- In 2005, CUFE was accredited by the MOE to confer international scholarships to assist and encourage foreign students in China.
- CUFE has established relationships with more than 120 international organizations.
- International students, including those with Chinese government scholarship, are welcome to apply for all undergraduate, graduate and doctorate programs offered by CUFE.
China-UK Low Carbon College (LCC) was established by Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) with the joint efforts of the University of Edinburgh (UoE) and Shanghai Lin-gang Government.
Study in LCC
Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao (NEUQ) , a component of NEU, is a regular institute of higher education officially approved by the Ministry of Education.
Study in NEUQ
National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China (NCNST), established in December 2003, is co-founded by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the Ministry of Education as an institution dedicated to fundamental and applied researches in the field of nanoscience and technology, especially those with important potential applications.
Study in NCNST
Shenyang Ligong University (SLU), founded in 1948, whose predecessor was Northeast Military Special School, was upgraded to Shenyang Institute of Technology in 1960 and renamed Shenyang Ligong University in 2004 upon approval of the Ministry of Education.
Study in SLU