Northeast Petroleum University is one of China’s National Key Universities. The university is a dedicated center of engineering studies and research, which also offers courses in many other disciplines including science, business administration, literature, law, and education.
Study in NEPU
Study in ECNU
- International University: The New York University Shanghai, China's first Sino-U.S. university is jointly operated by New York University and the Shanghai-based East China Normal University (ECNU).
- Excellent in teaching and research: It is listed as a member of the "985 Project" and "211 Project" (National key University).
- Good Location: The university is situated in the downtown of Shanghai and is well known as a Garden University for its beautiful campus.
- Good at Chinese training: The university owns the state base for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language. It is also pointed by the office of overseas Chinese of the State Council as the Chinese teaching center.
- Convenient transportation: There are means of transportation around such as subway, light railway and many different bus lines which link to most sections of the city.
- Life is easy: Shopping centers, banks, post offices, and supermarkets are all near the university. School clinic, book store and cinema are on campus. The dorm provides 24 hours free internet access.
- Student Support: The International Students Office will in charge of the international students' affairs during their studying at ECNU.
- Various non-degree programs: including semester Chinese program, short-term Chinese, intensive Chinese program, business Chinese program, and also English taught short-term program.
Study in SISU
- The university is an internationally recognized, prestigious academic institution.
- One of the Best 5 Universities in Shanghai for Chinese learning.
- Long-term Chinese programs: Semester or Academic Year.
- Summer programs and Winter Programs available.
- The university has the worldwide reputation in language training. The Graduate Institute of Interpretation and Translation (GIIT) of SISU is awarded the highest ranking by AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters, as the only Asian university among the 15 top professional conference interpreting schools in the world.
- The university has established 7 Confucius Institutes in Asia, Africa, Europe and South America.
- World Class Facilities for Language training: A powerful digital audio-visual database containing multimedia resources in foreign studies has been set up to serve the needs of teaching and research. The University also houses a range of state-of-the-art teaching facilities including world-class simultaneous interpretation systems, satellite signal-receiving devices and linguistic laboratories.
- Highly respected by Russian students for the university was named as Shanghai Russian School in the beginning.
Study in SDJZU
SDJZU was approved to be one of the first well-known universities for molding talents in Shandong province.
SDJZU was approved to be one of the first construction units approved by Colleges Collaborative Innovation Center in Shandong Province.
SDJZU has established connections with more than 40 universities from more than 20 countries and regions.
SDJZU was the first that was authorized to recruit overseas students.
Study in CUFE
- CUFE commits itself to the development of internationalization, and pays much attention to the education of international students.
- In 2005, CUFE was accredited by the MOE to confer international scholarships to assist and encourage foreign students in China.
- CUFE has established relationships with more than 120 international organizations.
- International students, including those with Chinese government scholarship, are welcome to apply for all undergraduate, graduate and doctorate programs offered by CUFE.
Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (ZUEL) is an institute of higher education directly administrated by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China with economics, law, and management as its core disciplines and coordinated with other six disciplines including philosophy, literature, history, science, engineering, and art.
Study in ZUEL
China-UK Low Carbon College (LCC) was established by Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) with the joint efforts of the University of Edinburgh (UoE) and Shanghai Lin-gang Government.
Study in LCC
The UIC Gymnasium has been open to UIC staff and students since September 2017. The main building consists of four floors, including a fitness area, swimming pool and multi-purpose courts for basketball, badminton and volleyball. There are also small gyms for various purposes, including a fencing room, boxing room, table tennis room, dance and yoga room, judo and kendo room. Meet the needs of UIC teachers and students for physical education courses, competitions and daily exercise.
Study in UIC
Jiaxing University is located in Jiaxing, which is very close to major cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Ningbo.
Study in JXU
Jiaxing University has ranked NO.1 among peer universities in Zhejiang Province for five consecutive years in the university classification and evaluation by the Department of Education of Zhejiang Province.It is one of the pilot universities of application-oriented construction campus. JXU has 8 affiliated hospitals, including 1 directly affiliated hospital. There are 57 undergraduate programs,covering 9 disciplines including 2 national characteristic majors, 2 first-class undergraduate majors, 13 provincial first-class undergraduate majors, 16 provincial key (superior and characteristics) majors. In addition ,JXU has 11 national and provincial experimental teaching platforms. "
Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao (NEUQ) , a component of NEU, is a regular institute of higher education officially approved by the Ministry of Education.
Study in NEUQ