1. International students who are not in China will have classes online in 2020 for spring and autumn intake. And those who stayed in China will attend class on the campus.
2. The date when China will allow international students from most countries to enter China remains unknown, so far only South Korean students are allowed to apply for student visa and come to China.
3. More and more international students start accepting online programs.
1. Some universities in China will close programs due to the lack of applicants.
2. Due to the pandemic, it will take longer time for most universities to process applications and release admission notice. Learn More>>
3. Universities allows students who don't want to take online classes to cancel or postpone their admission.
1. Almost all programs will be taught online in the 2021 spring semester and for those students who are not in China in the autumn semester. For the 2021 autumn semester, the policy and form of teaching remain unknown.
2. Short-term programs like summer camps are also being moved to online.
3. Chinese universities combine games and learning in online education to make online classes more fun and understandable. Learn More>>
1. Universities in some provinces like Zhejiang could issue JW202 form and admission letter, but students still need to confirm with the local Chinese embassy before applying for a student visa.
2. On Sep 23, 2020, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The People's Republic of China National Immigration Administration issued announcement on entry by foreign nationals holding valid Chinese residence permits of three categories: Chinese residence permits for work, personal matters and reunion are allowed to enter China with no need for applying for new visas. Learn More>>
1. “Study in China” Online Education Exhibition:
Join Chinese universities' online exhibition easily at your home!
2. Chinese University Online Programs: Find the best online programs still available in Chinese universities.
1. Teachers in Chinese universities start using different ways to promote and introduce their universities to international students in 2020, and more online activities will be adopted in 2021.
2. WeChat, DingTalk and some other apps and being used more than before since more and more online interviews and live streams are being taken for about study in China.
3. CUCAS organize CUCAS Study in China 2021 Online Education Exhibition to help international students to learn more about study in China in 2021. Join Now >>
1. In 2021, all Chinese universities with international student classes adopted online classes for both enrolled and new students.
2. China to offer global students high-quality online courses in English. Learn More>>
3. Chinese universities and organizations will continue prepare high-quality online courses even after the pandemic to cope with possible changes and risks in the future.
1. Since real cultural experience and face-to-face learning still play irreplaceable roles in international education for international students. So many students are waiting for the time when the pandemic is under control and a lot of them start applying for programs in China that start from 2021.
2. China also says the vaccine for public use might be ready by the end of 2020, so that study in China in 2021 is also a good choice for those students who haven't graduated yet, or would like to postpone their plan of study abroad for one more year.
Best Programs for 2021Online Programs
Online Chinese Classes
More Courses Are Coming Soon >>>
Why Study In ChinaVarious English-taught Program
Safe and Convenient Society
Affordable Fee Structure
|Estimate Cost Range||Examples|
|Tuition Fee||Non-degree||About 12,000 ~ 16,000 RMB /year||Nanjing University of Science and Technology|
|Degree (Medical)||About 35,000 ~ 40,000 RMB /year||China Medical University|
|Degree (Non-Medical)||About 18,000 ~ 24,000 RMB /year||Zhejiang University of Technology|
|Accommodation Fee||Beijing||About 22,000 ~ 40,000 RMB /year||Beijing Language and Culture University|
|Shanghai||About 13,000 ~ 25,000 RMB /year||Donghua University|
|Hangzhou||About 5,000 ~ 11,000 RMB /year||Hangzhou Normal University|
|Guangzhou||About 6,000 ~ 16,000 RMB /year||Guangdong Universities of Foreign Studies|
|Others||Various||Zhejiang Normal University|
|BFSU-IBS Foshan Campus|
|China University of Mining and Technology|
|Living Expense||Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou||About 1,500 ~ 2,000 RMB /month||China University of Petroleum - Beijing|
|Shanghai Jiao Tong University|
|Asia Europe Business School, East China Normal University|
|Others||About 1,000 ~ 1,500 RMB /month||Changchun University of Science and Technology|
Interesting Lifes As International Students
COVID-19 Rumors About China
|"The COVID-19 virus is engineered at a Chinese laboratory."||All evidence points to that SARS-CoV-2 has originated in nature.|
|"The novel coronavirus is a Chinese virus because it came from Wuhan."||The official name for the virus is SARS-CoV-2. Wuhan is where the COVID-19 case was first reported, but it is not necessary the place where the virus originates.|
|"As early as mid-November, China has known about the COVID-19 outbreak but withheld the information for 45 days."||Chinese authorities first received a report of the pneumonia case of unknown cause on Dec 27 and released its first outbreak notice on Dec 31.|
|"China has withheld key information about the epidemic, which has led to a worldwide pandemic."||China has notified the world as early as possible, and resorted to the strictest epidemic control measures, which gave at least six weeks for other countries to get prepared for the outbreak.|
|"China has whitewashed its COVID-19 confirmed and death cases."||China has always been transparent on the numbers of confirmed and deceased cases, and has fulfilled its duty of notifying the public.|
|"China is helping other countries fight COVID-19 only to expand its geopolitical influence."||China helps other countries out of a humanitarian spirit and gratitude. It also stems from the firm belief in the community with a shared future for mankind. Moreover, China has accumulated some experience in fighting the virus and they may prove useful for others.|
|"Medical supplies imported from China are fake and inferior products."||China carries out strict quality tests on all medical products exported. Part of the problem stems from misuse or different quality standards.|
|"China used the novel coronavirus to cripple Western economies."||The Chinese economy is closely connected to the world economy. Only when the world economy runs well can the Chinese economy thrive.|
|"Chinese people consume bat soup, causing the virus to jump from animals to humans."||Bats are absolutely not consumed by the Chinese, and there is so far no concrete evidence confirming the novel coronavirus comes from bats.|
|"Africans are being discriminated against and forced into quarantine."||China applied the same quarantine and control measures regardless of nationalities. The Chinese government attaches high importance to the health and safety of foreign nationals in China, and treats them equally and rejects any discriminatory measures in the coronavirus outbreak response.|
Check More Facts About China's Fight Against COVID-19 >>>
- With Covid-19 Under Control, China’s Economy Surges Ahead. >>
- Commentary: China develops COVID-19 vaccines as global public good. >>
- China To Allow Foreigners With Valid Residence Permits To Return From September 28. >>
- Visa Facilitation for Some Foreign Nationals with Valid Chinese Residence Permits. >>
Learn More on CUCAS Facebook Page >>>