CUCAS provides you with an easy journey from airport to university and registration service.
When you arrive at the airport after thousands of miles of flying, you may have issues finding your way to your destination, not to mention if the taxi driver takes you to the wrong place because of the language barrier or you cannot find the registration place after your arrival.
Now, CUCAS Pickup Service will clear up all your worries. Our staff will meet you at the arrival area of airport, holding up a cardboard sign with YOUR NAME and CUCAS LOGO on it. Additionally, we have registration service for students arriving in Beijing. All you have to do is to book a flight and let us know your arrivial time.
CUCAS provides airport pick-up service in Beijing, Changchun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai and Wuhan, and register service only in Beijing. Pickup Service Fee: $100 （Another $50 will be charged if for one more person)
Register Service Fee: $100
Pickup Register Service Fee: $200 (Only in Beijing)
Step 1 Booking Airport Pickup Service: Login to your own CUCAS account, then click "Airport Pickup Service" to book.
Step 2 Paying the fee
Step 3 Getting picked up from the Airport
Step 4 Completing School Registration (Only in Beijing)
Airport Pickup Service
CUCAS will confirm the arrival information with you one working day after your reservation.
CUCAS will reconfirm the arrival information three days ahead of your departure date.
CUCAS not only helps you complete the registration:
Speaking both English and Chinese clearly and fluently, local CUCAS staff will help you communicate with admission office personnel.
Local CUCAS staff will help you to register a local cell phone number and a bank account if necessary.
Local CUCAS staff will be very glad to get you familiar with the new environment. It would be easier for you to settle down with the direction of the locals. On campus, they will guide you to visit the teaching buildings and library. They will also show you where sports facilities are located. Moreover, they will lead you to the banks for money exchange and ATMs that accept international credit/debit cards, as well as recommended restaurants, supermarkets, laundries, post offices, pharmacies and the nearest subway stations.
In order to provide better service to help students settle down easily right after they arrived China, CUCAS has launched the plan of CUCAS University Ambassador, aimed to provide better support for international students in each city and university. CUCAS University Ambassador will help you to:
1. Pick you up at the airport and bring you to the university by car or taxi.
2. Help you go through the registration process in the university.
3. Gather related information of students while they are studying at the university and provide related support.
For now you can book this service at 300 USD per person if you are going to university on the following list:
1. Beihang University
2. Beijing Chinese Language and Culture College
3. Shandong Jianzhu University
4. Bohai University
5. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
6. Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
7. China University of Mining and Technology (Xuzhou)
8. Zhejiang A & F University
9. Nantong University
10. China Pharmaceutical University
11. Southwest University
12. Zhejiang Normal University
13. Nanjing Normal University
14. Jiangnan University
15. Shenyang Aerospace University
16. Donghua University
17. Southwest University of Science and Technology
18. Zhejiang Gongshang University
19. Dalian University of Technology
20. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
21. Liaoning Shihua University
22. Ningbo University
If you want to book this service, you can contact email@example.com.
1. Can CUCAS provide airport pickup if my school is not in Beijing?
Presently, CUCAS provides airport pick-up service in Beijing, Changchun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai and Wuhan. For students whose schools are not in these cities, CUCAS has elaborately prepared Guidebook, including "How to Get to School", which can help you arrive at the university smoothly.
2. How can I inform CUCAS if I changed my flight?
CUCAS specially-assigned staff will provide his/her e-mail address, phone number and cell phone number to you after your reservation. You can contact him/her about flight change directly.
3. What should I do if my flight is late?
CUCAS pickup staff will arrive at the appointed meeting spot on time. For any emergency, please call CUCAS pickup staff using public telephone. CUCAS pickup staff will wait for you 2 hours after the predicted arrival time at the airport.
4. What should I do if my flight is earlier and I cannot find CUCAS pickup staff
You can call CUCAS pickup staff using public telephone at the airport. And then wait for CUCAS pickup staff at the appointed meeting spot.
5. Will I get refund if I cancel the service?
You can cancel the service two days before your departure, and CUCAS will refund the fee.
If you are a CUCAS iAgent who helping others to study in China and want to know about or book this service for your students, you can check in below link for more information.