An application through CUCAS can be completed fully online, and and be finished no more than 20 minutes. The application procedure on CUCAS is simple and convenient.
Based on the experience in their hometown, some students will choose to apply the university directly. But you will find that it is quite different in China. If your Chinese is not good, we suggest you shouldn’t apply to university directly:
- • School websites are full of out of date, inaccurate and incomplete information.
- • Student recruitment offices are often too slow to respond and may have limited English level.
- • Many schools demand student present application materials in person.
- • Delays due to time differences.
- • Strict cut-off dates for applications.
- • Accommodation is really hard to reserve.
- 1Register & Login
- 2Fill out the application form
- 3Upload the documents
- 4Pay for the application fee
- 5Submit the application
Apply for Visa
Students who intend to study in China need to apply for a visa, it is really simple. First of all, you should know what kind of visa you need to apply:
- X1 visa: For the student who will take the course more than 180 days.
- X2 visa: For the student who will take the course less than 180 days.
- L Visa: For the student who takes summer program or winter program.
- 1.Original passport
- 3.One completed Visa Application Form
- 4.Proof of legal stay or residence status
- 5.Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter
- 6.Original and photocopy of "Visa Application for Study in China", known as Form JW201 or Form JW202 (Only required for X1 Visa).
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.