1. Scholarship Application Form.
2. Relevant Chinese or English language proficiency test certificate.
See the "Eligibility" section.
3. Photocopy of valid passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
4. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
5. Master degree graduate certificate.
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Master degree academic transcript.
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
7. Physical Examination Form.
Must be filled in English or Chinese.
8. Reference letters.
Applicants must submit two reference letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
9. A study or research plan.
Written in Chinese or in English (no less than 500 words).
10. Common application form.
11.The pre-acceptance letter from the university supervisor.