1. Photocopy of your Passport home page
2. Scanned copies of all China visa pages (For those with a history of travel and residence in China, scanned copies of all visa pages and entry and exit records are required)
3. High School Diploma and a translated copy in Chinese or English. (If you have not graduated yet, please get in touch with your current school to provide a ‘certificate’ of expected graduation and hand in the High School Diploma and the translated copy in Chinese or English at your enrollment to the 9 / 12 university.)
4. Official transcripts of your grades in high school and translated copies in Chinese or English
5. Language Proficiency Certificate (HSK transcripts, other language proficiency certificate, etc., not required for Chinese language students and preparatory students)
6. Guardian Entrustment Certificate (Only for applicants who are under 18 years old)
7. Non-Criminal Record Certificate
8. Physical Examination Report
9. Accommodation Application Form
10. Certificate of school transfer provided by your current school
11. Official transcripts of your grades in your current school
a. Applicants abroad should submit materials No. 1-9.
b. Transfer applicants in China should submit materials No. 1-11
c. If the application materials are translated, they must be submitted after notarization.
d. After receiving the student's application, the admission office of the university will adopt a rolling admission method until the enrollment quota for the current year is completed.